Print Friendly Recipe
- Carol K.
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) graham cracker crumbs
- 1 package Rich'n Easy Lemon Frosting Mix
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) of nuts, if desired
- 8 oz (224 grm). package of cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) of milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Combine crumbs and 2 cups (475 ml) dry frosting mix.
- Add melted butter; mix until crumbly.
- Add nuts.
- Reserve 1 cup (225 ml) crumb mixture; press remaining mixture into 9-inch square pan.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth, add egg, milk and remaining dry frosting mix; blend well.
- Pour into crust.
- Sprinkle with crumb mixture.
- Bake 25 to 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cut into bars.
- Store in refrigerator.
- For variety: Try Vanilla, Fudge, or Strawberry Rich'n Easy Frosting Mix
instead of the Lemon.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.