Print Friendly Recipe
- 7 oz (196 grm). pkg. macaroni
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sour cream
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). celery seed
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). onion salt
- 7 oz (196 grm). can drained tuna
- 17 oz (476 grm). can drained peas (I leave these out--don't like peas)
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) diced chedder cheese
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). minced green pepper
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). diced pimento (optional)
- Cook macaroni. Drain and cool with cold water.
- Mix mayonnaise, sour cream and seasonings.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Got this recipe from my friend Linda over 20 years ago.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.