Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:6 to 8
- 2 cans sliced mushrooms, drained
- 6 to 8 pieces chicken cutlet, pounded thin.
- 1 stick salted butter, melted
- Flour (add to desired consistency)
- 2 cans chicken broth
- 1/2 to 1 cup (225 ml) Marsala wine or Marsala cooking wine
- Gravy master (a few drops)
- Vegetable oil enough to cover bottom of frying pan.Dredge
- Heat oil in large electric frying pan or large stove-top frying pan.
- Dredge washed, pounded cutlets in flour, fry in hot frying pan, till golden.
- Remove chicken pieces to plate.
- Pour out oil.
- Melt butter in small pot with flour to consistency.
- In same frying pan, add mushrooms, chicken broth, melted butter with flour, a few drops gravy master. Stir well. Add cooked chicken.
- Cover and simmer, for about 1 hour, or more, turning chicken occassionally.
- 1/2 hour before chicken is done add Marsala wine, stir into mixture well, then cover and simmer, till ready to serve.
- You may want to serve a red sauce with pasta as a side, or egg noodles with butter and parmesan. A nice salad, and Italian bread or garlic bread. This version of chicken marsala is one of the best, never had it this good in a restaurant. Hope you enjoy!!!!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.