Print Friendly Recipe
- Broccoli pasta salad with golden vinegrette dressing
- Joyce Anderson
- 5 cups (1175 ml) cooked spiral pasta
- 1 bunch broccoli, broken into florets - stems cut (optionally steamed)
- 4 oz (112 grm). cubed Feta cheese
- 2 Tbsp (30 ml) fresh chopped parsley
- 2 Tbsp (30 ml) fresh chopped basil leaves
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) vegetable (or olive) oil
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) cider or wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp (30 ml) prepared mustard
- 1 tsp (5 ml). ground pepper
- 1 tsp (5 ml). salt
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). sugar
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). lemon juice
- 1 clove minced garlic
- Makes 1-3/4 cups (425 ml) dressing
- Mix first five ingredients - toss with dressing.
- Broccoli should still be crisp - in fact, I just use it without steaming.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.