Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 cup (225 ml) brown flour
- 1 cup (225 ml) white flour
- 2 cups (475 ml) yoghurt
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) yeast
- 1 small boiled potato (mashed)
- oil for frying
- sugar syrup:
- 6 cups (1425 ml) sugar
- 3 cups (700 ml) water
- 1/2 tb lemon juice
- Combine all dry ingredients add yoghurt and knead until smooth batter, cover stand in warm place until double size
- Add mashed potato to the batter, mix well,.
- Heat deep oil, reduce the heat, scoop out balls from batter by using tsp
- Drop into oil, turning to ensure all browned, drain.
- Dip into sugar ayrup, drain and serve.
- Prepare the sugar syrup by combining all ingredients and cooking over low heat for 1 hruntil slightly thick
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.