Print Friendly Recipe
- All purpose mix for muffins, pancakes, cakes, etc.
Serves/Makes:8 cups of mix
- 3-1/2 cups (825 ml) whole wheat flour
- 3-1/2 cups (825 ml) oat flour (made by processing rolled oats into flour then measure) out)
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) toasted wheat germ
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) toasted sesame seeds
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt
- 8 tsp (40 ml) baking powder (or non-aluminum, organic baking powder) replacement)
- Mix all ingredients in your food processor with the metal blade for 30 seconds.
- Scrape down and mix until the consistancy you like.
- This is a basic cooking flour.
- I got the above recipe from "Food Processor Cooking Naturally" by Laura
Ramsay but added some of my own ideas. So this recipe and the ones to follow
that include this mix have been altered to suit our family's tastes. I forgot
to mention with the confidence mix recipe that the mix can be stored for a
long time in an airtight jar in the fridge or on the counter. Coolest and
handiest place available to remind you to use it.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.