Print Friendly Recipe
- Pistachio cake (made with gingerale)
Serves/Makes:12 - 15
- 1 box White or Yellow Cake Mix
- 3 eggs
- 1 box Pistachio Instant Pudding (dry)
- 1 cup (225 ml) pingerale
- 1 cup (225 ml) oil
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped nuts
- 1 box Pistachio Instant Pudding
- 1 cup (225 ml) cold milk
- 9 ounces Cool Whip
- chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.) F.
- Mix above cake ingredients.
- Pour into greased, floured 9 inch X 13 inch cake pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 35 minutes or until done.
- Beat instant pudding and cold milk until thick.
- Add Cool Whip and mix thoroughly.
- Spread on cooled cake.
- If not used right away, cake should be refrigerated.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.