Print Friendly Recipe
- Rebecca Brusnahan
Serves/Makes:10 or more servings
- 2 lbs (.9 kg) frozen hash browns
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped onions
- 5 oz (140 grm). grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) melted butter or margarine
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) pepper
- 8 oz (224 grm). sour cream
- 1 can cream of mushroom or cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups (475 ml) bread crumbs (or cornflakes or cracker crumbs)
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) melted butter
- Mix and put in 9 inch x 13 inch buttered pan.
- Add topping.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) F. for 1 hr. 15 mins.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.