Print Friendly Recipe
- I don't actually have a recipe for this. It's so simple!
- 1 slice bread
- 1 egg
- salt and pepper
- Butter both sides of a slice of bread.
- Using a round cookie cutter, cut a hole in the middle of the slice of bread.
- Heat a skillet.
- Put slice of bread in the skillet.
- Crack egg and pour into hole in the bread.
- Cook til bread is done on one side.
- Flip using a pancake turner.
- Finish cooking til egg is desired doneness.
- My daughter made this from a 4H project a few years ago.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.