Print Friendly Recipe
- Carolyn Haynes
- Field corn, 1 ear dried, or sweet corn, 1 cup (225 ml) dried
- Butter,2 tbsp
- Skillet, 10 inch
- If you are using field corn, shell it and remove chaff by tossing handfuls back and forth; do not wash!
- Heat butter in skillet over high heat.
- Cover the pan with kernels, reduce heat slightly, and stir constantly as kernels brown, puff up, and crackle. Cook 3-5 minutes.
- Remove from heat, salt to taste, and serve.
- I found this recipe in "The Little House Cookbook"
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.