Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 lb (.5 kg). linguine, spaghetti, or thin spaghetti, uncooked
- 1 green bell pepper, ribs and seeds removed, diced
- 1 medium onion, cut in half, and thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp (5 ml) olive oil
- 1 28 oz (784 grm). can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) pitted black olives, chopped
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) chopped fresh oregano
- 1 tsp (5 ml) dried oregano
- 1 lb (.5 kg). scallops
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) chopped fresh parsley
- coarsely ground black pepper
- Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- While pasta is cooking, saute green pepper, onion, and garlic in oil in a large skillet over medium heat for 5 minutes or until the edges of the onion turn golden.
- Add tomatoes, olives, and oregano; heat until simmering.
- Add scallops and simmer 3 to 4 minutes.
- When pasta is done drain well.
- Toss pasta with sauce.
- Add parsley.
- Sprinkle with black pepper and serve immediately.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.