Print Friendly Recipe
- 8 oz (224 grm). cream cheese
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) mayonaise
- 6 green onions,finely chopped
- 4-1/2 oz (126 grm). cans of black olives,finely chopped
- 1/2 sweet red pepper, finely chopped (optional)
- 1 package (8.5 oz) flour tortillas
- 1 jar salsa (for dipping the roll ups)
- Using an electric mixer, thoroughly combine cream cheese and mayonaise in a small mixing bowl.
- Add onions, black olives, and red pepper, (if desired).
- Blend all ingredients with the electric mixer or a wooden spoon.
- Spread a thin layer of the creamy mixture on each tortilla, and roll up, like a jelly roll.
- Place the tortillas in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
- Just before serving slice the tortillas in 1-inch portions and place on a serving tray with the salsa in a bowl for dipping.
- *May want to use green and red pepper for Christmas season.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.