Print Friendly Recipe
- 2 (8 oz (224 grm). pkgs) of cream cheese
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) mini chocolate chips
- Paper muffin cups (works better than foil)
- Soften both packages of cream cheese in a large bowl in microwave for about 2 minutes on medium power.
- Add sugar and fold in.
- Stir in chocolate chips until evenly distributed.
- Stir in eggs one at a time.
- Line muffin pans with paper baking cups.
- Put a whole Oreo in each cup.
- Pour batter in each cup, about 3/4 full.
- Bake in a 325 degree (175 C.) F. oven for 25-30 minuntes or until lightly browned.
- Let cool in the pans for 15-20 minutes before removing.
- Best if served refrigerated.
- Makes 15-20 servings.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.