Print Friendly Recipe
- 2 cups (475 ml) coursly crushed pretzels
- 5 tbsp (70 ml). sugar
- 1-1/2 sticks margarine (melted)
- 1 cup (225 ml) sugar
- 8 oz (224 grm). cream cheese (softened)
- 1 container (8 oz (224 grm).) Cool Whip
- 1 large box strawberry Jello
- 2 cups (475 ml) boiling water
- Fresh or frozen strawberries
- Mix crushed pretzels, 3 tbsp (45 ml) sugar and melted margarine in bowl.
- Spread this mixture in 9 inch x 13 inch pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 350 degress F.
- Put softened cream cheese in bowl.
- Fold in sugar.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Spread this mixture on top of cooled pretzel crust.
- Dissolve 1 large package of strawberry Jello in 2 cups (475 ml) boiling water.
- Add frozen or fresh strawberries if desired.
- Pour over cream cheese/Cool Whip mixture.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Can also be made with strawberry glaze instead of Jello.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.