Print Friendly Recipe
- Delicious one-dish meal for those who like Mexican food
- Mina Hartman
- 1 pie crust
- 1 lb (.5 kg). ground beef
- 1 pkg. taco seasoning mix
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). jar salsa, hot/mild which ever you prefer
- 2 Tbsp (30 ml). taco sauce
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). package shredded Mexican cheese
- 1 4 oz (112 grm). can chopped green chilies
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). can refried beans
- 1 bag tortilla chips OR
- 3 tortillas, torn -which ever you prefer
- 1 deep dish 10 inch pie plate
- Brown ground beef in medium skillet, breaking up as it browns.
- Add taco seasoning, salsa and taco sauce to ground beef.
- Stir beef mixture well.
- Put unbaked crust in 10 inch pie plate.
- First layer 1/2 package of cheese on crust.
- Next layer can of green chilies
- Next layer can of refried beans.
- Next layer beef mixture.
- Next layer remaining 1/2 package of cheese.
- Cover with tortilla chips or tortillas, which ever you prefer.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 25-30 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.
- Enjoy - it is delicious.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.