Print Friendly Recipe
- Low fat muffins
- Angela Creighton
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) flour
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) baking soda
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) baking powder
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) nutmeg
- 2 egg whites
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) brown sugar
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) chunky applesauce
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) plain nonfat yogurt
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) finely shredded orange peel
- Nonstick spray coating
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix all ingredients just until combined.
- Spray muffin tin(s) with nonstick spray coating.
- Pour batter into cups.
- Bake in a preheated 400 degree (200 C.) oven for 15 to 18 minutes.
- Cool 5 minutes then remove.
- Variation: Recipe can be made into an 8" quick bread. Bake at 350 degrees
for 45 to 50 minutes. Optional:nuts and/or raisins
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.