Print Friendly Recipe
- Moist and delicious.
- Angela Creighton
- 3 cups (700 ml) flour
- 3/4 tsp (4 ml) salt
- 1 tsp (5 ml) baking soda
- 2 cups (475 ml) sugar
- 1 tsp (5 ml) cinnamon
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped macadamia nuts (or pecans)
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) shredded coconut
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup (225 ml) vegetable oil
- 2 cups (475 ml) mashed banana
- 1 can (8 oz (224 grm).) crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 tsp (10 ml) vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Combine first five ingredients.
- Stir in nuts and coconut.
- Combine remaining ingredients and add to dry mixture.
- Stir just until moistened.
- Bake in two greased loaf pans for 1 hour, 10 minutes or until done.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.