Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 box of yellow cake mix
- 1 box instant vanilla pudding
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) vegetable oil
- 1 cup (225 ml) mountain dew
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) mountain dew
- 1 cup (225 ml) sugar
- 1 stick margarine
- Mix above ingredients and pour in bundt pan that has been sprayed with oil and lined with chopped walnuts.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) F. until tested done.
- Mix the ingredients together and boil for one minute.
- Pour over cake as soon as removed from oven.
- Let sit in pan for only a short time
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.