Print Friendly Recipe
- Beverly Moore
- 1 head of broccoli
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1 cup (225 ml) of slivered almonds
- 6 strips crumbled cooked bacon
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) vinegar
- 1 cup (225 ml) mayonaisse
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) white raisins(golden raisins)
- Finely chop broccoli and caulifower in a medium to large bowl.
- Add almonds, bacon,onions, and raisins.
- Toss thoroughly.
- Mix together sugar, vinegar and mayo.
- Pour over ingredients.
- Cover bowl with lid or saran wrap.
- Regrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- When ready to serve stir salad.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.