Print Friendly Recipe
- For bread machine.
- Angela Creighton
Serves/Makes:1 1/2 lb. loaf
- 1 over-ripe banana
- crushed pineapple
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) milk
- 4 tbsp (60 ml) margarine
- 1 tsp (5 ml) coconut extract
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) potato flakes
- 3 cups (700 ml) bread flour
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml) quick yeast
- Mash banana in a one cup measure.
- Add crushed pineapple until you measure one cup.
- Add all ingredients to bread maker in order directed by bread maker's instructions.
- Bake on light cycle.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.