Print Friendly Recipe
- Light and Easy
- Angela Creighton
- 3 large garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tsp (10 ml) salt
- 1 bay leaf, crumbled
- 1 tsp (5 ml) rubbed sage
- 1 tsp (5 ml) dried thyme, crumbled
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) pepper
- 1 3 lb (1.4 kg). pork loin roast, rolled, tied
- Combine first 6 ingredients in small bowl.
- Rub mixture evenly over roast.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight, turning pork occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Place rack in roasting pan.
- Place pork atop rack.
- Roast until thermometer inserted in center of pork registers 160 degrees (70 C.), about 1 hour, 25 minutes.
- Per serving: calories, 270; fat, 14 g; sodium, 809 mg; cholesterol, 99 mg
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.