Print Friendly Recipe
- Rich and Good
- Don't Know-It's Just Been Around Forever
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 small cans diced green chilis
- 1 lb (.5 kg). grated chedder cheese
- 1 large bag tortilla chips
- 1 pint sour cream
- Mix all ingredients and place in a 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 30 minutes.
- You may want to top with some crushed chips and a little cheese before cooking.
- This is very good. My whole family likes it and that is
not an easy accomplishment.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.