Print Friendly Recipe
- 2 Graham Cracker Pie Crusts
- 8 oz (224 grm). pkg. Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 Large Container Cool Whip
- 1 can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Toasted Coconut
- Toasted Pecans
- Smuckers Caramel Ice Cream Topping
- Mix Cream cheese, add Eagle Brand Milk and fold in Cool whip.
- Fill each pie crust halfway with mixture and then drizzle with Smuckers Caramel Ice Cream topping.
- Fill crust with remaining cream cheese mixture and sprinkle with toasted coconut and pecans.
- Freeze and serve.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.