Print Friendly Recipe
- Meat and vegetables
- 1 lb (.5 kg). hamburger
- 1 10 oz (280 grm). can corn
- 1 10 oz (280 grm). can peas
- 1 10 oz (280 grm). can green beans
- 2 raw potatoes cut up in small chunks
- 1 rib of celery cut up
- 1 diced onion
- 1 large carrot, cut up
- 6 cups (1425 ml) water
- 2 beef bullion cubes
- 1 14 oz (392 grm). can stewed tomatoes
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) uncooked minute rice
- In a soup pot, brown meat.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, except the rice.
- Bring to a boil, then simmer for one hour.
- Add the rice, and cook until the rice is done, about 30 minutes.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.