Print Friendly Recipe
- this is in a recipe handout from the Ocean-Spray visitors center
- Carolyn Haynes
- 2 cups (475 ml) flour
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar
- 2 tsp (10 ml) baking powder
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) milk
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) butter,melted
- 2 tsp (10 ml) almond extract
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) sugar
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) sliced almonds
- Peheat oven to 375 degrees (200 C.) F.
- Grease loaf pan.
- Combine flour,sugar,baking powder,and salt in a medium mixing bowl.
- Combine egg, milk, butter, and almonmd extract in a seperate mixing bowl. Add to dry ingredients, mixing just until moist.
- Stir in cranberries.
- Spread batter in pan.
- Sprinkle with suagr and almonds.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 350 degrees (175 C.) F.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.