Print Friendly Recipe
- Mary Erbel
Serves/Makes:Fills one large punch bowl
- 2 large cans of white lemonade concentrate
- 1 large can of orange juice
- 3 cans of water (use from lemonade or orange juice)
- 1 quart (950 ml) of ginger ale
- 1 quart (950 ml) of whiskey
- 1 bottle of Maraschino Cherries
- One frozen ice ring to place in punch bowl.
- Mix lemonade concentrate, orange juice concentrate, water, ginger ale, and whiskey in a large punch bowl.
- Add the bottle of Maraschino Cherries and the frozen ice ring.
- This punch has been in tradition in our family for years. Everyone
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.