Print Friendly Recipe
- Carol Welte
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1 Tbsp (15 ml). cornstarch
- 2 Tbsp (30 ml). water
- 3 skinless boneless chicken breast halves, cut into 1 inch pieces
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) green onions, chopped
- 2 cups (475 ml) mushrooms, sliced
- 1 2 oz (56 grm). jar pimiento strips, drained
- 1 tsp (5 ml). ground ginger
- 2 6 oz (168 grm). packages frozen pea pods
- 1 14 oz (392 grm). can fat-free chicken broth
- hot cooked rice
- Blend cornstarch and water in small bowl till smooth; set aside.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
- In saute pan coated with nonstick spray, saute chicken till no longer pink.
- Remove from skillet.
- Add onion; stir fry 1 minute.
- Add mushrooms, pimiento and ginger; cook, stirring constantly 2 to 3 minutes until mushrooms are tender.
- Add chicken broth and pea pods.
- Add cornstarch mixture.
- Heat to boiling, stirring constantly; boil 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and stir in chicken.
- Serve over hot cooked rice.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.