Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 cup (225 ml) butter or margarine
- 3 oz (84 grm). cream cheese
- 1 cup (225 ml) white sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) vanilla extract
- 2-1/2 cups (600 ml) all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees (175 C.).
- Mix together butter or margarine, cream cheese and sugar.
- Beat in egg yolk and vanilla.
- Add flour and mix well.
- Drop on lightly greased cookie sheets or use cookie press.
- Bake 15 minutes. Cookies should be pale.
- If using floral cookie press design, make indentation in center with thimble, fill with preserves, or press candy into center.
- Found this at www.cookierecipe.com there were a couple more recipes like
this there too.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.