Print Friendly Recipe
- Betty Crocker
- 1 package (15 oz (420 grm).) raisins
- 8 oz (224 grm). dried apricots (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 8 oz (224 grm). dried figs ( about 1 1/3 cups)
- 8 oz (224 grm). pitted prunes ( 1 1/3 cups)
- 1 cup (225 ml) pecans or walnuts (optional)
- sugar (optional)
- Chop all ingredients except sugar in food grinder, using coarse blade; mixing well.
- Shape mixture by rounded tspfuls into balls.
- Roll balls in sugar.
- Let stand uncovered until dry (about 4 hours.)
- Refrigerate in tightly covered container.
- You could also make fruit bars:
- Press mixture evenly in buttered baking pan, 13 x 9 x 2 inches.
- Cut approximately 32 candies.
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.