Print Friendly Recipe
- Savory Ranch Chex Mix
- 9 cups (2125 ml) Chex cereal (Corn, Rice, Wheat or combination)
- 2 cups (475 ml) small pretzel twists
- 2 cups (475 ml) bite-size cheese crackers
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) margarine or butter,* melted
- 1 package (1 ounce) dry ranch dressing mix
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) grated Parmesan cheese
- *Do not use spread or tub products.
- Mix cereal, pretzel twists and crackers in large resealable plastic food-storage bag.
- Add remaining ingredients and seal bag.
- Shake until well mixed.
- Prepares 13 cups (3075 ml) of snack.
- 1 serving (1/2 cup): 110 calories (35 calories from fat); 4 g fat (1.5 g saturated fat); 5 mg cholesterol; 480 mg sodium; 15 g carbohydrate; 3 g protein.
High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): No changes
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.