Print Friendly Recipe
- The Stewart Family
- For Crust
- 2 cups (475 ml) Graham Cracker crust mix
- 1/4 Cup (60 ml) powdered sugar
- 1 stick butter or margarine softened
- For Filling/Topping
- 16 oz (448 grm) cream cheese softened
- 4 cups (950 ml) powdered sugar
- 2 sticks butter or margarine softened
- 2 containers whipped cream (16oz?)
- 1 can (20oz) crushed pineapple
- 3-4 Ripe bananas sliced
- marachino cherries
- For Crust-
- Mix sugar, graham mix, and butter.
- Press into 13 in X 9 in pan firmly.
- Freeze for 5 min.
- For Filling-
- Mix cream cheese, sugar and butter till smooth.
- Pour into crust.
- For Topping-
- Spread pineapple over filling.
- Layer bananas over pineapple.
- Layer whipped cream over bananas.
- Place cherries on whipped cream.
- Sprinkle nuts over all.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.