Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 chicken; cut into pieces
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) flour
- 1 tsp (5 ml). salt (I omit)
- 6 oz (168 grm). frozen lemonade
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) brown sugar
- 1 tsp (5 ml). balsamic vinegar
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) catsup
- 2 T cornstarch mixed with
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) water
- Dredge the chicken in flour mixed with salt.
- Shake off excess and brown in a hot skillet.
- Remove chicken and put in crockpot.
- Mix the lemonade, brown sugar, vinegar and catsup and pour over the chicken.
- Cook on high for 3 to 4 hours.
- When ready to serve, remove the chicken to a warm platter and thicken the sauce with the cornstarch/water solution.
- Serve sauce along with the chicken.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.