Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:8-inch cake(can be doubled)
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) flour
- 1 cup (225 ml) sugar
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) cocoa
- 1 tsp (5 ml) baking soda
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) plus 2 tbsp (30 ml) cooking oil
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) vinegar
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla
- 1 cup (225 ml) water
- Mix flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda and salt.
- Pour into an 8 inch pan.
- Make 3 depressions in mixture.
- Pour oil in one, vinegar in another and vanilla in the third.
- Pour water over all.
- Stir just enough to mix ingredients.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) F for 25 minutes.
- Frost or sprinle with confectioners sugar.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.