Print Friendly Recipe
- Shrimp Scampi over linguini
- Jacob at the Olive Garden
- 20 shrimp peeled deveined
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) melted butter
- 4 tbsp (60 ml) Ice Box Garlic (a peeled, chopped garlic packed in brine)
- 2 tsp (10 ml) crushed red pepper
- 1 tsp (5 ml) chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) romano cheese
- 2 servings of cooked linguini pasta
- salt and pepper to taste
- milk or cream optional
- Cook the pasta, drain, toss with oil and set aside.
- In a saute or frying pan melt the butter.
- Add the garlic and cook a minute more.
- Add the shrimp and red pepper.
- Sautee just a few minutes until shrimp turns pink.
- Add the parsley and toss.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Add romano cheese and toss.
- Pour over linguini pasta.
- Serve at once with extra romano cheese on the side.
- Thanks to Jacob at the Olive Garden.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.