Print Friendly Recipe
- A medium textured bread that makes wonderful toast
- Fleischmann's Bread Machine Favorites Cookbook
Serves/Makes:1 1/2 lb. loaf
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) milk
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) butter or margarine, cut up
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- 3 cups (700 ml) bread flour
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) sugar
- 2 tsp (10 ml) yeast
- Add ingredients to bread machine in the order.
- Bake as suggested by the manufacturer for white bread.
- My family likes this bread for sandwiches and toast. You can add 1 teaspon finely chopped orange or lemon peel for a hint of citrus flavor. Add the peel with the flour. Please try it, it's really good.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.