Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 lb (.5 kg). linguine, cooked and reserved
- 1 lb (.5 kg). large shrimp, peeled and devined
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) olive oil
- salt, to taste
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- red pepper flakes to taste, about 1/4 tsp (1 ml) if you do not like it hot adjust to this measurement for hotness
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) white wine
- 1 large can plum tomatoes, with juice, crushed or chopped
- fresh chopped parsley
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil.
- Add the garlic and red pepper flakes, saute till garlic is soft and golden brown, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add the plum tomatoes and the wine.
- Toss in the shrimp cook until shrimp is pink and tender about 5 to 7 minutes, stirring constantly.
- When shrimp is done serve on top of linguine or spaghetti topped with fresh parsley.
- You could use this with other seafood also, this happens to be the one
that I prefer.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.