Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 stick butter, melted slowly
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) hot water
- 4 egg yolks
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) lemon juice
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) tarragon vinegar
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) dry white wine
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) parsley
- Melt butter slowly over low flame.
- Add hot water, stir and turn off flame.
- Cool mixture slightly.
- Add egg yolks and stir.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Stir constantly until thick, over low heat - even turning flame off periodically. ***BE VERY CAREFUL...This sauce can curdle!
- Serve with Flank Steak or Beef Tenderloin.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.