Print Friendly Recipe
- Julie McLaurine
- 1 cup (225 ml) flour
- 1 lb (.5 kg). potato, cooked and riced
- 1 egg
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). minced garlic
- 6 mushrooms, sliced
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- parmesan cheese, grated
- butter or olive oil
- fresh basil
- Salt and Pepper
- Mix all ingredients until smooth.
- The dough should be soft, not gummy.
- Roll into one inch ropes.
- Cut ropes into one inch pieces.
- Boil in salted water until they float.
- Saute garlic, mushrooms, and tomato until soft.
- Add gnocchi to pan.
- Add parmesan, butter or oil, and basil.
- Season with salt and pepper.
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.