Print Friendly Recipe
- Debbie Breeden - Victoria, TX
Serves/Makes:6 or more
- 1-1/2 lbs (.7 kg). ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- salt, pepper, garlic salt, etc. to taste
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). can cut green beans, drained
- 1 can condensed tomato soup
- 5 medium potatoes, cooked and mashed for regular mashed potatoe
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) grated cheese, optional
- Brown meat and onion.
- Add seasonings, beans and soup.
- Pour into a greased 1-1/2 quarts (1425 ml) casserole.
- Drop mashed potato mounds over meat mixture.
- If desired, sprinkle w/ 1/2 cup (125 ml) grated cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 25-30 minutes.
- Can warm in microwave until meat is bubbling.
- This recipe is very good and it's simple to make. Hope you will enjoy it.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.