Print Friendly Recipe
- Easy Passion Fruit Sorbet
- William Bohannon
- 1-1/4 cups (300 ml) water
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) Royal Tropics passion fruit puree
- Bring water to a boil then cool slightly.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir to combine.
- Cool completely in refrigerator.
- Strain if desired.
- Pour into sorbet machine or ice cream maker and process according to manufacturers directions.
- Royal Tropics fruit purees available at 1(800)231-8154
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.