Print Friendly Recipe
- K. Goins
- 1 lb (.5 kg). ground beef
- salt and pepper, to taste
- chili powder, to taste
- 1 head lettuce
- 1 small package grated cheddar cheese
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1 small package corn chips
- taco sauce
- black olives, optional
- chopped onions, optional
- sour cream, optional
- Brown beef seasoned with salt and pepper, and chili powder if desired; cool to room temperature.
- Chop lettuce.
- Dice tomato.
- Layer in a dish as follows: corn chips, beef, cheese, lettuce, tomato, and taco sauce.
- Options: A layer of sliced black olives, a layer of onions, top layer of sour cream or crushed corn chips on top.
- From "150 Years of Pleasant Cooking" church cookbook from First Mount Pleasant Baptist Church in Franklin, Indiana.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.