Print Friendly Recipe
- almost like a lasagna without the cheese
- 2 lbs (.9 kg). ground beef, browned
- 1 package wide noodles (lasagna type works well)
- 1 small can chopped black olives
- 2 small cans mushrooms, drained
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). jar pizza sauce
- Brown ground beef and drain
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- Spray casserole and layer ingredients-- noodles,meat mushrooms, olives and sauce. Make sure to end with noodles.
- Bake 1 hour at 350 degrees (175 C.).
- This can be made ahead. My Mom always served this with a salad a crusty
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.