Print Friendly Recipe
- Audreanna Walters
- 2 cups (475 ml) sifted flour
- 1-3/4 cups (425 ml) sugar
- 2 tsp (10 ml). baking soda
- 2 tsp (10 ml) baking powder
- 1 tsp (5 ml). salt
- 2 tsp (10 ml). cinnamon
- 1 cup (225 ml) vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 2 jars of junior baby food carrots
- 2 cups (475 ml) chopped pecans
- 1 stick margarine or butter
- 8 oz (224 grm). cream cheese
- 1 box powdered sugar
- 1 tsp (5 ml). vanilla
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped pecans
- Sift together dry ingredients.
- Blend in oil and eggs.
- Fold in carrots and pecans.
- Bake 25-30 minutes at 350 degrees (175 C.) in 9 inch layer cake pans
- Cream together butter and cream cheese.
- Add sugar gradually.
- Add vanilla and pecans.
- Mix well and frost cooled cake.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.