Print Friendly Recipe
- Melody McAllister
- 1/2 pkg frozen Jimmy Dean Original Pork Sausage
- 1 cup (225 ml) milk
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) flour
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) butter or margarine
- salt, to taste
- white or black pepper, to taste
- 1 pkg Pillsbury Grands bisquits (buttermilk or homestyle)
- Prepare bisquits according to package directions.
- While they are cooking prepare the gravy.
- In a medium saucepan, brown the sausage till done.
- Do not drain the fat.
- Add butter or margarine, and flour.
- Stir to coat the sausage with the flour.
- Add milk all at once, stir over medium heat until thickend and bubbly.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve over hot, split bisquits.
- I have experimented with this recipe and found the Jimmy Dean
sausage to be the best for it. You can multiply it to make as
much as you like. It is also very good over hashbrowns. Taste it
before you add salt, because the sausage is salty.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.