Print Friendly Recipe
- a gelatin based fruit salad
- 1 small package of Peach Jello
- 1 small container of small curd cottage cheese
- 1 container of Cool-Whip
- 1 can of fruit cocktail drained well
- 1 can mandarin oranges drained well
- Mix dry jello, cottage cheese, Cool Whip, fruit cocktail and
- mandarin oranges together in medium size bowl, make sure
- jello is well mixed in,refrigerate until firm..
- You may use this as a desert or along with the main meal.
- This dish my kids love, although they are now grown, and now my
grandkids eat this..
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.