Print Friendly Recipe
- KATHLEEN MACNEILL
Serves/Makes:9 1/2 ' x 13' cake
- 1 yellow Cake Mix
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) oil
- 1 can (11 oz) mandarin oranges with juice
- 1 large Cool Whip
- 1 small package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 large can crushed pineapple with juice.
- Place cake mix in mixing bowl.
- Add eggs, oil and mandarin oranges with juice.
- Mix together and place in 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Bake for 30 min at 350 degrees (175 C.) F. or until knife comes out clean.
- Cool cake completely.
- Mix Cool Whip with pudding mix and crushed pineapple with the juice.
- Frost cake.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.