Print Friendly Recipe
- Crunchy, chocolate and peanut butter taste.
- Dessert or Snack
Serves/Makes:depends on how you cut it
- 1/3 box of Honey Nut Cherrios
- 1 jar (8 oz) of peanut butter (any brand)
- 1 package (12 oz) of chocolate chips
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) butter
- Melt chocolate chips and peanut butter in microwave for about 45 seconds or until melted.
- Add cherrios to melted chocolate and peanut butter.
- Mix well until cherrios are completely covered. (You can add more cherrios if necessary.)
- Butter any size pan, real good. (A glass casserole dish is perfect.)
- Pour cereal mix into the pan.
- Place in refridgerater and let it sit for an hour and a half, or until hard.
- After it is ready, cut ino square slices and enjoy! :)
- This Cereal crisp is real good! I make it for my daughter and husband as a snack and they love it. If you like Reeses' Pieces... you will love this! Thank you for trying my recipe... and if you like it... please email me and let me know how it was. firstname.lastname@example.org
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.