Print Friendly Recipe
- Quick Shake and Make Scones.
- 2 cups (475 ml) self rising flour
- 300ml carton Cream (1 1/4 cup)
- 150ml water (2/3 cup)
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) sugar
- variation for fruit scones:
- Add 1/2 cup (125 ml) Sultanas
- Place flour, half the cream, and water into medium mixing bowl, seal & shake.
- Turn onto pastry sheet or board, knead gently with a little extra flour.
- Gently press out to approximately 1" high and cut with scone cutter.
- Place on greased baking tray, close to each other.
- Cook in hot oven (450 degrees (225 C.) F.) approximately 20-25 minutes.
- Shake the rest of the cream (150ml) and serve on top with jam.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.