Print Friendly Recipe
- Broccoli, Raisons,bacon
- 5 cups (1175 ml) chopped fresh broccoli
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) raisons
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped red onion
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) sugar
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) vinegar
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) crumbled bacon
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) sunflowers seeds
- In a large bowl, combine broccoli, raisons and onion.
- In a smaller bowl, combine sugar, vinegar and mayonnaise.
- Pour over broccoli mixture - mix.
- Refrigerate until serving time.
- Just before serving toss in sunflower seeds.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.