Print Friendly Recipe
- Pasta Salad
- Mary Erbel
- 2 16 oz (448 grm) packages of Rotini or spaghetti
- 1 large bottle of Zesty Itallian Salad Dressing
- 1 bottle of Salad Supreme
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) of Parmesan cheese
- onions, tomatoes, green peppers, celery, and black olives
- Cook rotini or spaghetti: drain and cool.
- Add entire bottle of Zesty Itallian Salad Dressing and mix well.
- Add bottle of Salad Supreme to taste.
- Chop onions, tomatoes, green peppers and celery into small pieces.
- Slice olives and add onions, tomatoes, green peppers, and celery to pasta.
- Add Parmesan cheese and refrigerate.
- I usually use 1/2 to 3/4 bottle of Salad Supreme. This salad is best when made one day ahead. When preparing this salad ahead, omit tomatoes and add before serving. This recipe is ideal to take to a picnic.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.